Help us redefine banking. Join our team.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Brainerd Savings & Loan is seeking a full-time Universal Banker. Responsibilities of the position include performing all teller related duties, opening new accounts, performing account maintenance and cross-selling bank products. This position will also provide service to customers and prospective customers seeking consumer loans. A minimum of 2 years banking, consumer lending or equivalent experience is preferred. Work schedule will be Monday-Friday and occasional Saturdays.
High school diploma or GED required.
- Good customer service skills that includes verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of bank deposits and credit products; regulatory requirements
- Results driven
- Good at building relationships, collaboration and team work
- Good problem solving skills
Brainerd Savings & Loan is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Credit and background checks will be performed.
How to Apply
Qualified candidate may submit a cover letter and resume to:
Brainerd Savings & Loan
Attention: Maria Orlowski
524 S 6th St.
Brainerd MN 56401
or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- EEO is The Law – click here for more information
- Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at 218.829.5183.