Finance Your Home Improvement Projects
A Home Improvement Loan from Brainerd Savings and Loan is an affordable and flexible way to make improvements to your home. Whether it’s a new coat of paint, a deck, or major remodeling, a home improvement loan from Brainerd Savings & Loan can help you refurbish and renew your home. Many home improvements also add to the home’s value.
- Competitive interest rates, low fees, and flexible terms
- Fast Approval
- Rate discounts when you set up an automatic payment from a Brainerd Savings and Loan Checking Account
- Possible tax savings (please consult your tax advisor)
- Weekly, monthly and bi-monthly payment options
- If you don’t currently have any accounts with us, you can become a member by opening a checking account and take advantage of special loan offers and discounts for members. Not sure which account is best? Find the right checking account for you.
Our team of experienced Loan Specialists will help find the right home improvement solution for you. There are several ways to get help or apply for a loan:
- E-Apply online with our secure loan application.
- Call us at 218.829.5183 or 800.450.5183 weekdays, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST
- Visit Brainerd Savings & Loan in Brainerd. (Appointment recommended)
Brainerd Savings & Loan is a leader in our home lending market area.
Ready to close on your loan quickly?
We can get your loan money available fast so you can begin your projects with confidence.
We offer free pre-qualifications, so you can shop for your home knowing that you can afford the mortgage.
Confused about which program to choose?
We offer a variety of loan options to choose from and we offer easy to understand explanations of available loan programs.
Our Loan Specialists are just a call or e-mail away when you need advice or have questions.
Making home improvements not only creates beautiful upgrades to your home but can also increase its overall value, and frequently sells faster if you plan to put it on the market.
Resources for Making Home Improvements
- Mid-Minnesota Builders Association
- When is a contractor license required?
Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
- Citizens Guide to Home Building and Remodeling
Office of Minnesota Attorney General
- Statutory warranty for Home Improvements
327A.02, subd.3 Home Improvement warranties
Energy Savings Home Improvements
For ideas and answers about energy-saving improvements that can lower your utility bills, contact the Office of Energy Security via the web at http://mn.gov/commerce/energy/, or by contacting 800.657.3710 (MN Only) or 651.539.1886.