Health Savings Accounts
Convenient and Easy to Use
No need to send receipts for reimbursements. Access your HSA with our online banking and EZPay service. Most medical, dental and vision care expenses; as well as prescription drugs and some alternative treatments such as acupuncture and chiropractic care are covered. Cosmetic surgery, weight loss programs and gym memberships are not included.
- Interest Bearing Checking – Rates vary based on the average balance. The more you save, the more you earn.
- No Monthly Fees – Unlimited debit card and check use with no monthly or annual fee.
That’s right! NO FEES!
- Access – Payments can be made using your debit card, through EZPay (online bill pay) or traditional checks.
- Monthly Statements – Statements are provided monthly! Now available electronically or in paper format.
- Tax Advantages – Contributions are either tax deductible or tax-free when made by an employer. Funds used to pay a qualified medical expense are also tax-free. For a listing of qualified medical and dental expenses, see IRS Publication 502.
For more detailed Health Savings Account (HSA) information consult IRS Publication 969 or your tax advisor.